Utah community partners working together to enhance healthy living through evidence-based programs.
To coordinate with outstanding partners delivering the Living Well, falls prevention and physical activity programs statewide to implement quality workshops, increase participant reach, and build for sustainability.
Advisory Committee 2021
- Co-Chair: Nichole Shepard, Arthritis Program Manager
- Co-Chair: Joan Connelly, Healthy Aging Specialist
- Secretary: Celsa Bowman, Arthritis Program
- Falls Prevention: Traci Barney, Violence and Injury Prevention Program
- Member at Large: Rebbi Burdett, Intermountain
Want to join?
- Download, fill out and email us your Living Well Coalition Membership Application (PDF).
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sustainability: This group will focus for the next six months on creating a sustainability plan for our statewide network.
- Peer Leaders and Instructors: This group will focus on effective ways to support leaders/instructors leading all evidence-based programs.
- Falls Prevention: This group will focus on preventing falls and promoting classes specific to fall prevention: Stepping On, Tai Chi for Arthritis, LW Chronic Conditions, LW Chronic Pain, EnhanceFitness.
Quarterly Meeting Schedule
- Monday, May 10, 2021 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, August 9, 2021 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, November 8, 2021 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, February 14, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, May 9, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, August 8, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, November 14, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
Past Meeting Minutes (2019-2020)
|Monday, November 4, 2019||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Minutes|
|Monday, February 10, 2020||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Minutes|
|Monday, May 11, 2020||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 10, 2020||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|