Utah community partners working together to enhance healthy living through evidence-based programs.
To coordinate with outstanding partners delivering the Living Well, falls prevention and physical activity programs statewide to implement quality workshops, increase participant reach, and build for sustainability.
Advisory Committee 2021-2022
- Co-Chair: Nichole Shepard, Program Manager
- Co-Chair: Sydney Williams, Health Program Specialist
- Secretary: Celsa Bowman, Program Coordinator
- Falls Prevention: Traci Barney, Violence and Injury Prevention Program
- Member at Large: Rebbi Burdett, Intermountain
- Sustainability: This group will focus on creating a sustainability plan for our statewide network.
- Peer Leaders and Instructors: This group will focus on effective ways to support leaders/instructors leading all evidence-based programs.
- Falls Prevention: This group will focus on preventing falls and promoting classes specific to fall prevention: Stepping On, Tai Chi for Arthritis, LW Chronic Conditions, LW Chronic Pain, EnhanceFitness.
Quarterly Meeting Schedule
- Monday, February 14, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, May 9, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, August 8, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Monday, November 14, 2022 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm)