Utah community partners working together to enhance healthy living through evidence-based programs.
To coordinate with outstanding partners delivering the Living Well, falls prevention and physical activity programs statewide to implement quality workshops, increase participant reach, and build for sustainability.
Advisory Committee 2019-2020
- Co-Chair: Nichole Shepard, Arthritis Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair: To be determined
- Secretary: Celsa Bowman, Arthritis Program, email@example.com
- Member at Large: Rebbi Burdett, Intermountain, Rebbi.Burdett@imail.org
- Research: To be determined
Want to join?
- Download, fill out and email us your Living Well Coalition Membership Application (PDF).
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Recruitment and Retention: This group will focus on recruiting and retaining class and workshop participants through effective marketing and outreach.
- Physical Activity: This group will focus on supporting organizations offering physical activity classes: Stepping On, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Walk with Ease, EnhanceFitness, and Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program.
- Peer Leaders and Instructors: This group will focus on effective ways to support leaders/instructors leading all evidence-based programs.
- Falls Prevention: This group will focus on preventing falls and promoting classes specific to fall prevention: Stepping On, Tai Chi for Arthritis, LW Chronic Conditions, LW Chronic Pain, EnhanceFitness.
Meeting Schedule and Agendas (2020-2021)
All quarterly meetings will be held at the Utah Department of Health, 288 North 1460 West.
|Monday, February 8, 2021||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||TBD||Available soon|
|Monday, May 10, 2021||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||TBD||Available soon|
|Monday, August 9, 2021||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||TBD||Available soon|
|Monday, November 8, 2021||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||TBD||Available soon|
Past Meeting Minutes (2019-2020)
|Monday, November 4, 2019||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Minutes|
|Monday, February 10, 2020||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Minutes|
|Monday, May 11, 2020||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 10, 2020||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|