First, please read the Peer Leader Position Description (PDF) to make sure you understand what leading a workshop may involve.
Next, read and sign the following documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Peer Leader Agreement (SME or LWDisability) or Acuerdo de Lider (Spanish)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (SME or LWDisability) or Acuerdo de Confidencialidad (Spanish)
Self-Management Resource Center (SMRC) Training Guidelines
Consult the SMRC Active Status Guidelines for Leaders and Certification Guidelines for Master Trainers and T-Trainers Fidelity Manual (PDF), pages 81-86 for more details.
|Tomando Control de su Salud (Spanish LWCC)||Salt Lake County Government Center, 2001 S. State St. Suite S2-830, Salt Lake City||October 12, 13 & 19, 20, (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)|
Disparate Groups and Cultural Competence Training
- Office of Health Disparities Cultural and Linguistic Appropriate Services training videos
- National Association of City and County Health Officials (NACCHO), www.naccho.org/programs/community-health/disability
- Commit to Inclusion, http://committoinclusion.org/
- National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD), www.nchpad.org/
Program key: SME = Self-Management Education (all classes) or LWDisability = Living Well with a Disability.