First, please read the Peer Leader Position Description (PDF) to make sure you understand what leading a workshop may involve.
Next, read and sign the following documents and email to email@example.com:
- Peer Leader Agreement (SME or LWDisability) or Acuerdo de Lider (Spanish)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (SME or LWDisability) or Acuerdo de Confidencialidad (Spanish)
Self-Management Resource Center (SMRC) Training Guidelines
Consult the SMRC Active Status Guidelines for Leaders and Certification Guidelines for Master Trainers and T-Trainers Fidelity Manual (PDF), pages 81-86 for more details.
|Living Well with Chronic Conditions||Virtual Training||January 2021 (Watch for Details!)|
Living Well with Chronic Conditions UPDATE Training Schedule
|Living Well with Chronic Conditions UPDATE||In person at Weber Southwest Library Branch, 2039 W. 4000 S., Roy||October 29, 2020 (9AM-4PM)|
|Living Well with Chronic Conditions UPDATE||In person at Salt Lake County Government Center, 2001 S. State St., Suite S2-830, Salt Lake City||October 30, 2020 (10AM-4PM)|
Disparate Groups and Cultural Competence Training
- Office of Health Disparities Cultural and Linguistic Appropriate Services training videos
- National Association of City and County Health Officials (NACCHO), www.naccho.org/programs/community-health/disability
- Commit to Inclusion, http://committoinclusion.org/
- National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD), www.nchpad.org/
Program key: SME = Self-Management Education (all classes) or LWDisability = Living Well with a Disability.