Creating partnerships is key to the Utah Arthritis Program’s success in helping people control their arthritis.
Program key: AFEP = Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program; BCBH = Better Choices, Better Health; EF = EnhanceFitness; LWCC = Living Well with Chronic Conditions; wLWCC = Worksite Living Well with Chronic Conditions; LWCP = Living Well with Chronic Pain; LWCommunity = Living Well in the Community; LWDiabetes = Living Well with Diabetes; Programa de Manejo de la Diabetes = Manejo; Tomando = Tomando Control de su Salud; WWE = Walk with Ease.
Additional valuable partners:
- Arthritis Foundation Great West Region
- Centers for Independent Living (CIL)
- Centro Hispano
- Comagine Health (formerly HealthInsight)
- Division of Services for People with Disabilities (DSPD)
- Healthy Living Through Environment, Policy, and Improved Clinical Care Program (EPICC), Utah Department of Health
- Mountainlands Community Health Center, Inc.
- National Council on Aging
- Options for Independence
- TURN Community Services
- Uintah Basin Medical Center
- Utah Independent Living Center
- Violence and Injury Prevention Program (VIPP), Utah Department of Health