Creating partnerships is key to the Healthy Aging Program’s success in helping people control their arthritis.
Program key: AFEP = Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program; EF = EnhanceFitness; LWCC = Living Well with Chronic Conditions; wLWCC = Worksite Living Well with Chronic Conditions; LWCP = Living Well with Chronic Pain; LWD = Living Well with Diabetes; Programa de Manejo de la Diabetes = Manejo; Tomando = Tomando Control de su Salud; WWE = Walk with Ease.
Additional valuable partners:
- Arthritis Foundation Great West Region
- Comagine Health
- Healthy Environments Active Living (HEAL), Utah Department of Health
- Mountainlands Community Health Center, Inc.
- National Council on Aging
- Uintah Basin Medical Center
- Utah Independent Living Center
- Violence and Injury Prevention Program (VIPP), Utah Department of Health