The Compassionate Ear is hosting a training designed for Spanish providers, learn in your own language how this results-based method can revolutionize your professional practice.
An Introduction to Motivational Interview training that focuses specifically on how to use this method of communication with the Hispanic community.
The Motivational Interview (EM) will help you:
• Improve the impact of interactions with your clients
• Form a strong alliance with them and accelerate behavior change
• Inspire and motivate even your most reluctant clients to change
In this training, you will:
• Learn and practice MI core skills
• Identify how MI can help you in your professional practice
• Recognize the values of the Hispanic community that influence the process of change
• Practice the cultural adaptation of MI to increase its effectiveness in Hispanic clients
October 24-25, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
La Mirada Resource Center
13710 The Look Blvd.
La Mirada, CA 90638
The first 5 participants who sign up will receive a personalized counseling session (worth $ 150) totally free. In this 60-minute call, you can answer questions about MI, receive advice on how to use it in specific situations and much more.
Click here to REGISTER NOW!